Visual Effects Artist
Manticore Games is looking for a multi-talented Visual Effects Artist to help develop new and interesting visual effects for a new form of multiplayer entertainment, revolutionizing the way we create, play, and share gameplay experiences.
As a Visual Effects Artist at Manticore, you will be responsible for generating and integrating a new breed of visual effects for use in a unique environment.
To apply, please send a short cover email, including your resume or a link to your updated LinkedIn profile and a link to your portfolio (for art positions) to: JOBS@MANTICOREGAMES.COM
Develop high quality visual effects and supporting assets.
Create new effect related materials.
Evaluate and optimize effects and materials.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency as a Visual Effects Artist including some technical art skills.
- Skills in one or more related disciplines - modeling/sculpting, texturing, procedural generation/animation.
- Shipped at least three titles as a Visual Effects Artist.
- Experience working in industry standard 2D/3D tools such as Maya, Max, Photoshop etc.
- Experience working in a game engine. Unreal experience preferred.
- Experience with task tracking and asset management software such as Jira, Perforce, etc.
- Experience working with Houdini for visual effects development.
- Experience generating effects outside of game environments.
- Proficiency with at least one development language (C++/C#, JS, Mel, Python)
- Experience in Post Process and Lighting.
Submission / Portfolio Requirements
- Resume/CV/Complete LinkedIn Profile
- Demo Reel demonstrating relevant work from previous projects.
- Demo Reel breakdown sheet detailing contribution for each piece.
- Must be willing to complete an art test if requested to do so.