Software Engineer (Mid-Senior Level)
We are looking for a Software Engineer (Mid-Senior Level) as we are working in stealth mode on a new form of multiplayer entertainment, revolutionizing the way we create, play, and share gameplay experiences. To do the best work possible, we prefer engineers be based at HQ; however, remote work can be considered on a case by case basis.
To apply, please send a short cover email, including your resume or a link to your updated LinkedIn profile and a link to your portfolio (for art positions) to: JOBS@MANTICOREGAMES.COM
- Design, develop and implement major game systems.
- Assist Design and Art in planning and implementing game concepts.
- Develop tools and processes used by the team to create the game.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in game development.
- Good communication skills - will collaborate with art, design and engineering.
- Experience architecting and implementing game systems, user interfaces, tools, back-end services, etc.
- C++ and C# programming experience.
- Proven problem-solving and application of good software programming practices.
- Experience using Unreal Engine.
- Experience with PC and console targets.
- Understanding of game networking concepts - peer to peer, client/server, latency compensation, etc.
- Knowledge of back-end services (aws etc.)
- Have shipped multiple finished products in a lead or senior position.