User Acquisition Manager
Manticore Games is the developer of Core, a platform and community that is redefining how virtual worlds and games are created, published, and played. Core’s mission is to empower and discover a whole new generation of creators.
We are looking for a talented performance marketer to plan, execute, and optimize user acquisition campaigns and grow our platform.
You’ll be working closely with the marketing and product teams to come up with new advertising ideas and constantly fine tune the performance of our UA efforts. We are looking for a responsible, analytical and detail-oriented person with entrepreneurial spirit and a “get sh*t done” attitude.
As a key member of our marketing team, you will have the opportunity to make your mark on new mobile games played worldwide. You get to work in a fast-paced, fun, creative, agile and collaborative environment. This role reports to the Sr. Marketing Director.
- Plan, launch, optimize, and analyze UA campaigns for the Core platform including the UA Budget, KPI Goals, and targeting criteria
- Optimize creatives, targeting, bids and budgets to drive campaign goals
- Manage UA campaigns and budgets across multiple channels and geographies
- Leverage 3rd Party/Internal attribution tools to monitor, optimize, and report the performance of campaigns/ initiatives and provide recommendations to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure world-class and fully optimized creatives
- Iterate and improve UA through sharing key insights and recommendations to inform creative direction, asset iteration, and develop A/B testing strategies
- Research and evaluate UA trends in gaming and two-sided marketplaces like Core
- Contribute to building, maintaining and developing our relationships with UA partners
- Work closely with Marketing, Product Management, and Finance teams
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the PC marketplace from ASO and UA Best Practices
- 5+ years experience running UA campaigns in the gaming industry
- Experience with UA platforms and channels such as Facebook and Google
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and adtech tools
- Performance driven, able to analyze ROAS
- Strong work ethic and ability to work on multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize acquisition budgets
- Demonstrated ability to drive major incremental volume & returns from creative development, creative testing & creative iteration
- A desire to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
- International paid acquisition experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with ambitious goals and little supervision
- Strong Excel and/or Google Sheets skills
- SQL or Python skills
- Games-as-a-service experience
- UGC and/or publishing platform experience
- New IP experience
- Multi-platform experience (PC, console, and mobile)
- Passion for games
- Metrics-driven approach to problem solving
Manticore Games provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.