Manticore Games is looking for a multi-talented UX Designer and UI Artist to help design and develop assets for a new form of multiplayer entertainment, revolutionizing the way we create, play, and share gameplay experiences.
In this role, you will be working closely with design to produce comprehensible and accessible interactive experiences for both players and creators. You will also produce and integrate art assets in a variety of styles to create unique and compelling game experiences.
- Design wireframes and comps to illustrate general layout, functionality and product flow
- Develop high quality illustrative art assets such as textures, framing elements and icons
- Provide high fidelity comps, presentations and documentation to assist in product development
- Take ownership in the design process and maintain open communication with engineering to push the quality of the product
- Gather usability feedback to make informed UX recommendations
- Active participation in design discussions
- Minimum 3+ years experience in UX/UIDesign
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency working with designer tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- A passion for games and game design
- Experience with task tracking and asset management software such as Jira and Perforce
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams and disciplines
- Collaborative and capable of quickly iterating on designs
- A proven ability to take a creative and holistic view of UX problems to help drive design decisions
- Familiarity with prototyping software such as Axure, Adobe XD or InVision
- Experience integrating UI in engines such as Unity or Unreal
- History of shipping multiple titles and a first hand knowledge of hitting target dates
- Experience in web design for both PC and mobile
- Bachelor’s Degree in interaction design, graphic design or other UX related field or equivalent experience
Manticore Games provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.