Software Engineer (All Levels)
We are looking for a Software Engineer at all levels as we are working in stealth mode on a new form of multiplayer entertainment, revolutionizing the way we create, play, and share gameplay experiences. To do the best work possible, we prefer engineers be based at HQ; however, remote work can be considered on a case by case basis.
- Designing, developing and implementing major game systems.
- Developing client-server gameplay code.
- Assisting Design and Art in planning and implementing game concepts and player abilities.
- Developing tools and processes used by the team to create the game.
- Maintaining and extending engine code.
- Optimizing CPU, GPU and memory use.
- Creating tools and pipelines that support high performance use of user generated content.
- Assisting in developing profiling tools and budgets for both the internal art team and end users.
- A minimum of 3 years programming.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines such as art, design and engineering.
- C++ or C# programming experience.
- Proven problem-solving and application of good software programming practices.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related field or 5+ years industry experience as the degree equivalent.
- 3 years experience in game development.
- Experience architecting and implementing game systems, user interfaces, tools, back-end services, etc.
- Experience using Unreal Engine.
- Experience with PC and console targets.
- Understanding of game networking concepts - peer to peer, client/server, latency compensation, etc.
- Knowledge of back-end services (aws etc.)
- Have shipped multiple finished products in a lead or senior position.