Social Channel & Influencer Relations Manager
Manticore Games is the developer of Core, a platform and community that is redefining how virtual worlds and games are created, published, and played. Core’s mission is to empower and discover a whole new generation of creators.
We are looking for a resourceful and experienced Social Channel & Influencer Relations Manager to help build awareness, engagement and interest in CORE among creators and gamers through social channel, streamer, and influencer programs. This includes leading strategy, creative, program management, and influencer outreach and management.
Focusing on gaming, lifestyle, sports, art, music, fashion/style and pop culture verticals, this leader will build strong, strategically viable relationships with influencers, streamers, and creators online. Additionally, this leader will use their knowledge of social channel content creation and social channel strategies to produce high performing social content and campaigns. The ideal leader has a passion for gaming, social channels, creators, and celebrity influencers, as well as understands how to partner with them into brand and product campaigns.He/she will manage external agencies in North America and Europe supporting social channel and influencer relationships.
- Develop and manage the execution of compelling and innovative social, creator, and influencer programs
- Negotiate directly with creators, streamers, celebrity influencers, and their business managers
- Hire and manage external agencies to support social channel and influencer programs globally
- Develop comprehensive reporting to articulate social, creator, and influencer program impact
- Use tools and technology to improve social content performance and identify the most appropriate creators and influencers to meet CORE’s strategic objectives
- Identify opportunities to deliver compelling UGC and influencer programs on owned social media channels
- Work as an advocate of CORE and Manticore on social channels
- Work closely with cross-functional teams.
- 5+ years experience delivering successful social, streamer, creator and influencer programs across multiple channels
- BA or BS degree or entrepreneurial street cred
- Strategic understanding of digital and social media marketing in addition to appropriate metrics of success
- Experience leveraging insights and data to develop social channel and influencer content strategies, programs, and ideas.
- Experience with and knowledge of video and livestream platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, Snapchat, TikTok, or other emerging social platforms
- Excited by creating unique and innovative ideas and executing at high-quality
- Deep knowledge of the gaming industry
- Ability to problem solve and think critically
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to stay organized and efficient in a fast-paced work environment
- Intense interest in social media, streamers, creators, and influencers
- Solid leadership skills with the ability to facilitate teamwork
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail
- Experience managing diverse and international gaming channels, especially covering Europe, South America, Asia in addition to North America
- Experience in influencer relations for a successful gaming product or experience at a social channel company or agency
Manticore Games provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.