Manticore Games is creating CORE, a digital playground and community designed to unleash imagination and revolutionize game creation, distribution, and play. We are looking for a seasoned recruiter to lead our aggressive staffing initiatives. This is a temporary role that could be converted to permanent.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment for multiple requisitions including drafting and posting job descriptions, sourcing passive and active candidates, interviewing and screening potential candidates.
- Build relationships and collaborate with senior management and hiring managers to understand hiring needs, team goals, and define talent acquisition strategies.
- Partner with leadership to develop and execute effective recruiting strategies to support the company’s growth.
- Serve as the face of the company to potential hires, reflecting Manticore’s values.
- At least five years of full-cycle recruiting experience in technology, games or entertainment.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage candidates through the process with speed and efficiency while maintaining excellent candidate experience.
- Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates.
- Open to travel, and be able and willing to make appointments for recruiting and networking events outside traditional work hours.
- Experience recruiting in a high-growth, high-performance environment and, working in a competitive market.
- Knowledge of gaming terminology and technologies.
Manticore Games provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.