Senior Product Manager
Manticore Games is the developer of Core, a platform and community that is redefining how virtual worlds and games are created, published, and played. Core’s mission is to empower and discover a whole new generation of creators.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced Product Manager to help build our product strategy and vision.
- Conceptualize, define, and design the development of new features that delight users and improve customer acquisition, engagement, and monetization performance
- Collaborate effectively with design, engineering, production, art, analytics (BI), and finance teams to ensure product requirements are delivered thoughtfully & completely
- Drive experimentation and lead testing/tuning efforts for specific features
- Partner with BI teams to develop/vet hypotheses for new features & live service optimizations (e.g. sales, events, etc.) that improve core business KPIs
- Partner effectively, and lead projects as the business owner, with the Business Intelligence team to understand and monitor key business drivers, improve forecasting accuracy, surface risks, and identify opportunities to accelerate revenue and customer growth globally
- Help manage the end-to-end systems of a complex product spanning multiple feature areas. This will involve writing, consulting on specs, managing design challenges and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale
- Help envision and implement the overall product strategy, driving the usage of core innovative technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis
- Effectively champion your product vision & strategy, monitor product progression through completion of milestones and partner with marketing and analytics throughout their product’s life cycle
- Passion for games and platform technologies
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- 5+ years of directly relevant professional experience. At least 2 years in a product role at a content platform and/or games company with a demonstrated track record of success
- Exceptional customer/player sensibility and expertise creating product/feature specs with clear business justification, technical requirements, user flows, and wire-frame
- Strong analytic skills and experience with data-driven, user-centric design and decision-making. Deep understanding of A/B and multivariate testing
- Past experience with structured, hypothesis-driven product iteration, rigorous metrics analysis, consumer insights, and design experimentation
- Familiarity with consumer research practices and demonstrated experience using qualitative and quantitative research to inform business and/or product decision-making
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, with experience communicating both creative and technical feedback to a diverse group of stakeholders
- Strong SQL skills (preferred)
- Experience with predictive modeling such as linear regression and/or decision trees (preferred)
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Game Production, Business, Marketing, or a related field from a top academic institution
Manticore Games provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.