Senior Digital Content Producer
Manticore Games™ is creating CORE™, a digital playground and community designed to unleash imagination and revolutionize game creation, distribution, and play.
We are looking for a creative and ambitious content creator/video specialist to manage all public-facing channels. As part of the Creator Relations team, you will play a pivotal role in attracting new players and creators to the platform, fostering their respective communities, and educating them to create and enjoy fantastic games.
The ideal candidate is a nimble thinker with a strong foundation of technical knowledge. You are able to switch from interviewing a developer live on Twitch, to publishing a tutorial to YouTube, to designing images to appear on Twitter. You love to create content schedules that pack vibrant content into every social channel, all with the goal of educating and celebrating Manticore creators.
- Create frequent, compelling, original content across Manticore’s social media channels, in particular Twitch, YouTube, and Twitter
- Develop and maintain a timely content calendar that celebrates users and supports Manticore’s platform
- Create social media collateral including images, videos, stream overlays, and gifs
- Use data to validate, optimize and improve content strategies
- Work cross functionally to identify new potential content
- Create polished video tutorials that help creators use the platform
- Establish and maintain Manticore’s tone and personality
- Work as part of the Creator Relations team to acquire, educate, and inspire creators
- Manage all aspects of Twitch/live stream operations: configuration, redundancies, encoding, promoting
- Recruit creators and internal developers for video content, such as interviews
- Act as the face and representative of Manticore’s values, policies, and platform
- 4+ years experience creating engaging online content, ideally in the video game space
- Strong familiarity with professional-quality Twitch stream production
- Intermediate to advanced skills with visual design, including experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with metrics that drive successful content, including engagement, conversion, and reach
- Demonstrated experience working on successful creative campaigns
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with pipelines and practices that allow for creating large amounts of recorded video content
- Proven ability to adapt content strategy to a wide variety of different game genres
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of how to optimize content for different social channels, in particular Twitter, Twitch, and YouTube
- Able to write consumer-facing blog posts
- Experience working with outsourcers for creating content
- Influencer management, including best practices and existing connections to creators
- Participation in any gaming modder community, such as Minecraft or Steam Workshop
- Experience hosting a professional live streamed show
Manticore Games provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.