Senior Data Scientist
Manticore Games is creating CORE, a digital playground and community designed to unleash imagination and revolutionize game creation, distribution, and play.
We are looking for entrepreneurial data scientist to partner with Product Management team in efforts to understand the Manticore user base. This is a hands-on role with a large business impact. You will roll up your sleeves to build our data and analytics platform from the ground up and be integral to providing in-depth product analysis and data insights to drive product decisions.
- Provide insights to the product team that drives growth.
- Research, design, implement and validate models and algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data and enable critical business decisions.
- Develop and maintain predictive models to forecast player engagement and retention.
- Identify areas of improvement and work with product management to implement strategies to address key problem areas.
- Conceptualize, create, and maintain performance dashboards to monitor KPIs for acquisition, retention, and monetization of users.
- Maintain a standard process to handle and answer recurring & ad-hoc reporting requests by different stakeholders.
- Analyze user data to establish customer segmentation models for each product that drives the prioritization of custom game features and content.
- Proven track record in data science or analytics roles, preferably within gaming, mobile, technology, or digital industries.
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms.
- Advanced SQL skills and experience with different programming languages (e.g. R/Python/Scala).
- Experience working with large datasets, preferably in a Hadoop, Vertica, or Spark environment (MLlib/ML).
- Passionate about gaming.
- BA/MSc in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative fields; Masters /Ph.D. desirable.
Manticore Games provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.