Senior Community Manager
Manticore Games is creating CORE, a digital playground and community designed to unleash imagination and revolutionize game creation, distribution, and play.
We are looking for a resourceful and experienced community management professional to help grow our community of creators and players.
This role works closely with the Developer Relations and Marketing teams to build awareness, engagement, and enthusiasm for both creators and players alike.
- Create, build, and foster the player community globally for the Manticore platform
- Establish and enforce community standards, rules, and policies, especially against harassment, toxicity and other negative behaviors
- Create and foster a vibrant, positive, and welcoming sense of community among players
- Help manage team of volunteer moderators and external third-party supporting Community Management
- Design programs to identify, attract, and retain players
- Develop and animate community channels, including calendar and editorial content for video streaming, videos, online community events, contests, etc.
- Manage programs, workflows, and systems to identify high impact player feedback
- Develop and maintain a methodology for communicating with the players community (including surfacing updates)
- Work as an advocate of the product within the players’ community; act as an advocate of the creators within Manticore
- Amalgamate and prioritize player’s input to inform future internal development priorities
- Manage positioning and communications toward the creators community
- Become a passionate representative to the creator community. Engaging and enabling the creator community to increase awareness, mindshare and adoption
- Define and execute a plan for meetups, game-jams, and other events to evangelize
- Share community resources and communication channels with Developer Relations
- Work closely with the Developer Relations, Product Management, PR, Marketing, and Finance teams
- 5+ years of experience managing and building a community team for shipped AAA game titles, or for a consumer facing platform or social networks
- Experience managing a large, vibrant user base of players and dealing with all related responsibilities, including proven success dealing with toxicity, harassment, and complicated community situations
- Experience in community platforms such as Discord, Reddit, Facebook Groups, Twitch, etc, including staffing, content plans and preventing toxicity
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail
- B2B Community Management experience a plus
- Experience managing diverse and international gaming communities, especially covering Europe, South America, Asia in addition to North America
- Video production and streaming abilities
- Experience running real-world events to build community
- Experience working with developers on building their own communities