Senior Backend Engineer (LiveOps)
Manticore Games is the developer of Core, a platform and community that is redefining how virtual worlds and games are created, published, and played. Core’s mission is to empower and discover a whole new generation of creators.
We are looking for Senior LiveOps Engineers who can help monitor and run a live environment that will revolutionize the way we create, play, and share gameplay experiences.
- Troubleshoot operational problems as they arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure issues have been correctly resolved
- Part of an on-call rotation to assist finding a resolution during incidents
- Apply your systems knowledge to triage problems and tune resource usage
- Participate in code reviews for projects written by your team
- 5+ years of experience of backend development experience
- 3+ years of experience monitoring and operating a live environment
- Hands-on experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with managing linux servers\VMs
- Experience deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters with Helm
- Experience with Cloud services & Architecture (GCP, Azure)
- Experience in multi-region and multi-cloud deployments
- Experience developing in Java or C#/.NET Core
- Source Control (Git)
- Logging (Splunk, Fluentbit)
- Build (Jenkins)
- Source Control(Perforce)
- Distributed Actor Systems, such as Orleans
- Familiarity with NoSQL database technologies, including Redis
Manticore Games provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.