Product Manager / Sr. Product Manager / Lead Product Manager - Mobile
Manticore Games® is the developer and operator of the Core™ Metaverse, a premier metaverse platform featuring live events, interactive entertainment, and more than 50,000 games and worlds to play and explore. Manticore Games has received backing from Benchmark Capital, XN, Epic Games, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Correlation Ventures, BITKRAFT Esports Ventures & BITKRAFT Opportunity Fund, LVP, M Ventures, Tuesday Capital, SV Angel, Arrive (a Roc Nation company), Sapphire Sport.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced Product Manager to focus on the mobile experience of Core. In collaboration with design, engineering, production teams you will be responsible for defining, optimizing, and evaluating the mobile experience for Core. As the Product Manager of Core mobile, your work will be critical to the platform’s success and growth.
- Conceptualize, define, and design the development of new features that delight users and improve customer acquisition, engagement, and monetization performance
- Collaborate effectively with design, engineering, production, art, analytics, and finance teams to ensure product requirements are delivered wholly & thoughtfully.
- Partner effectively, and lead projects as the business owner, with the analytics team to understand and monitor key business drivers, improve feature forecasting accuracy, surface risks, and identify opportunities to accelerate user growth globally
- Partner with engineering and art teams to develop complex features and systems
- Help manage the end-to-end systems of a complex product spanning multiple feature areas. This will involve writing, consulting on specs, managing design challenges, and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale
- Help envision and implement the overall product strategy, driving the usage of core innovative technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis
- Effectively champion the product vision & strategy, monitor product progression through completion of milestones, and partner with production, engineering, and analytics throughout the product’s lifecycle
- Passion for games and platform technologies
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- 4+ years of directly relevant professional experience. At least 2 years in a mobile product role at a games company with a demonstrated track record of success
- Exceptional customer/player sensibility and expertise creating product/feature specs with clear business justification, technical requirements, user flows, and wire-frame
Manticore Games provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.