Manticore Games® is the developer and operator of the Core Metaverse™, a premier metaverse platform featuring live events, interactive entertainment, and more than 50,000 games and worlds to play and explore. It’s a radically accessible game construction kit and social game-playing platform, all-in-one. Manticore recently enabled the next evolution of the Core Metaverse by integrating MetaMask and OpenSea, allowing users to ascribe any utility and feature in Core to NFT ownership. Join us as we work to build a world where Players and Creators can explore, create, and become anyone they can dream of.
We are looking for a Producer to help strategize, implement, schedule and maintain specific features of Core. We want an individual who can own the production of a few features. Work with the Product Team on design and scope of the work. Partner with QA to ensure a quality product. Own the schedule and tracking of the features.
- Collaborate with a team of design/product , engineering, and art resources on Core to ensure quality and timeliness on features
- Work with Core product leaders to schedule, test and drive features to ensure timely delivery
- Own schedule, tasking, and bug tracking for features
- Have a strong understanding of the Product goals for any given feature
- Become an expert in Core and understand the wide surface area of the Product
- Work with production leads in understanding risk and resource needs for features
- Facilitate day-to-day tasks and communication between game design, art, and engineering
- Ensure quality bar is hit and reviews are occurring at appropriate times
- Resolve issues and questions related to project scheduling including but not limited to identifying roadblocks or bottlenecks which may impact the team from achieving their goals
- Be a spokesperson for the consumer experience
- A minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in production and development of high quality online games.
- Having shipped at least 1 online PC, Mobile or Console game in a production role
- Familiarity with some project management and development tools (Jira, Excel, Bugzilla, Microsoft Project)
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- Able to communicate effectively with design, art, product, and engineering
- Experience using Unreal Engine
- Experience working on game mods, UGC services
- Experience working on iOS products
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life/AD&D Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- ADP Employee Discount Program
- Monthly Snack/fruit Boxes
- Daily Lunch (in office only)
- Free Snacks & Beverages (in office only)
$72,000/year to $150,000/year
A reasonable estimate of the current US base salary range for this position is salary (the range listed above) + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within that range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including but not limited to job-related skill sets, experience and training, education, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include discretionary bonus (if any, based on individual and organizational performance), equity, or benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Manticore Games provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.