Manticore Games is the developer of Core, a platform and community that is redefining how virtual worlds and games are created, published, and played. Core’s mission is to empower and discover a whole new generation of creators.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Producer to help oversee, organize, and coordinate projects across Manticore’s marketing, community, and developer relations teams. The position will ensure proper scheduling, staffing, scoping, budgeting, and communication of project status.
The Marketing Producer will work directly with project leaders to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. They will work across the Manticore organization to ensure all aspects of each project are coordinated.
- Coordinate internal resources for marketing, community, and developer relations projects
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders
- Ensure resource availability
- Develop project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Track and report project status and performance
- Escalate risks to management as needed
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in a production or project management role
- 3+ years experience in video game industry working with marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking ability
- Experience enacting change and delivering results through influence and support rather than direction
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience in video game content production
- Experience in virtual event production
Manticore Games provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.