Manticore Games is the developer of Core, a platform and community that is redefining how virtual worlds and games are created, published, and played. Core’s mission is to empower and discover a whole new generation of creators.
As a marketing intern you will be a team member of the group responsible for the development, execution and measurement of Core’s marketing programs.
- Assist in directing global player-facing marketing: Support the marketing team in planning and executing player-facing programs across all channels
- Connect marketing activation with product and business deliverables: Organize and track campaign performance data
- Manage day-to-day progress on channel activations including creative ideation, and content plans to ensure projects stay on story, on budget and on time
- Coordinate marketing campaigns, events, and programs.
- Develop a process to track the progress and performance of all initiatives.
- Currently enrolled College senior or post-graduate student.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excels at establishing and fostering strong internal and external relationships
- Strong interest in all areas of marketing
- Ability to execute effectively across a variety of projects at the same time
- Ability to take direction, be solution driven and manage priorities with self-sufficiency with remote team members
- Familiarity with Core
- You will join a team of committed gamers and support a player community, so an appetite for reading about, talking about, and playing games is appreciated.
Manticore Games provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.