Business Development Director
Manticore Games is the developer of Core, a platform and community that is redefining how virtual worlds and games are created, published, and played. Core’s mission is to empower and discover a whole new generation of creators.
We are looking for our first business development leader to create new business opportunities for Core. This role will work with brands, entertainment content providers, influencers, and developers to build awesome programs that build interest and awareness of Core. We are seeking a relentless, creative, and passionate individual who can think big but is also willing to roll-up their sleeves on execution.
- Lead new business opportunities for Core by identifying and developing brand, entertainment content, and influencer partnerships.
- Bring brands to the platform through branded events and partnerships.
- Pitch Core to studios and developers to bring them to the platform.
- Develop and execute strategies that will increase awareness and interest in Core through external partnership.
- Work closely with the Manticore executive team to solicit ideas and identify opportunities for new business partnerships.
- Support Manticore’s relationships with strategic gaming platforms (Twitch, Epic Games Store, etc.) and influencers (gaming and lifestyle) to help expand awareness and interest in Core.
- Work closely with Manticore’s finance and legal team to develop partnerships that have a strong ROI and protect the company from liabilities.
- BA/BS and 7+ years of experience managing partnerships.
- Understanding of relevant communities
- A demonstrated partner manager who is skilled in building relationships with creativity, empathy, and persuasiveness.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and customer service orientation.
- Extreme attention to detail with excellent project management abilities.
- Organized multi-tasker, creative thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to think strategically, but also willing roll up sleeves with a flexible, can-do attitude
Manticore Games provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.