Backend Engineer (All levels)
Manticore Games is creating CORE, a digital playground and community designed to unleash imagination and revolutionize game creation, distribution, and play.
We are looking for Backend Engineers at all levels to help revolutionize the way we create, play, and share gameplay experiences. To do the best work possible, we prefer engineers be based at HQ; however, remote work can be considered on a case by case basis.
- Develop and support platform tools and features.
- Troubleshoot operational problems as they arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure issues have been correctly resolved.
- Ensure and provide expertise in best security practices.
- Seek and recommend improvements to current processes and technologies used.
- Participate in code reviews for projects written by your team.
- 5 years of backend development experience.
- Experience developing in Java or C#/.NET Core.
- Experience working with cloud databases.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related field or 5+ years industry experience as the degree equivalent.
- Hands-on experience with container technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience in multi-region and multi-cloud deployments.
- Experience working with social media concepts.
- Experience with Azure and/or gCloud.