Backend Engineer (All levels)
Manticore Games is the developer of Core, a platform and community that is redefining how virtual worlds and games are created, published, and played. Core’s mission is to empower and discover a whole new generation of creators.
We are looking for Backend Engineers at all levels to help revolutionize the way we create, play, and share gameplay experiences. To do the best work possible, we prefer engineers be based at HQ; however, remote work can be considered on a case by case basis.
- Develop and support platform tools and features.
- Troubleshoot operational problems as they arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure issues have been correctly resolved.
- Ensure and provide expertise in best security practices.
- Seek and recommend improvements to current processes and technologies used.
- Participate in code reviews for projects written by your team.
- 5 years of backend development experience.
- Experience developing in Java or C#/.NET Core.
- Experience working with cloud databases.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related field or 5+ years industry experience as the degree equivalent.
- Hands-on experience with container technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience in multi-region and multi-cloud deployments.
- Experience working with social media concepts.
- Experience with Azure and/or gCloud.
Manticore Games provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.