Associate Producer - Core
Manticore Games is the developer of Core, a platform and community that is redefining how virtual worlds and games are created, published, and played. Core’s mission is to empower and discover a whole new generation of creators.
We are looking for an Associate Producer to assist production in the creation and handling of features on Core. We want individuals who will lessen the burden of work on Producers and be critical members of the production. The AP will be the “right hand man” of Production making sure works get entered in JIRA and help watch and track design changes and partner with QA to ensure a quality product.
- Work with Producer to ensure all tasks get entered into Jira
- Help manage sprints and all aspects of Jira
- Partner with product leaders to help schedule, test and drive features to ensure timely delivery.
- Become an expert in Core
- Become an expert in Core and understand the wide surface area of the Product
- Help with day-to-day tracking of tasks
- Ensure quality bar is hit and reviews are occurring at appropriate times
- Resolve issues and questions related to project scheduling including but not limited to identifying roadblocks or bottlenecks which may impact the team from achieving their goals
- Be a spokesperson for the consumer experience
- Experience with Jira
- Worked in the game industry for at least 1 year in QA or Production
- Familiarity with some project management and development tools (Jira, Excel, Bugzilla, Microsoft Project)
- Able to communicate effectively
- Experience with online gaming
- Experience working on game mods, UGC services
- Experience using Unreal Engine
Manticore Games provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.