Lead Backend Engineer
We are looking for a Lead Backend Engineer as we are working in stealth mode on a new form of multiplayer entertainment, revolutionizing the way we create, play, and share gameplay experiences.
To do the best work possible, we prefer engineers be based at HQ; however, remote work can be considered on a case by case basis.
To apply, please send a short cover email, including your resume or a link to your updated LinkedIn profile and a link to your portfolio (for art positions) to: JOBS@MANTICOREGAMES.COM
- Develop high performance scalable infrastructure and back-end platform services.
- Work with design and engineering to provide the best possible customer experience.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in backend service development.
- Understanding of web frameworks, scalable database technologies, distributed systems, and game networking concepts.
- Good communication skills - will collaborate with art, design and engineering.
- Proven problem-solving and application of good software programming practices.
- C++ and C# programming experience.
- Experience working with the Unreal Engine.
- Have worked on multiple production platforms.
- Have leadership experience.