Backend Engineer (Mid and Senior Levels)
We are looking for a Backend Engineer as we are working in stealth mode on a new form of multiplayer entertainment, revolutionizing the way we create, play, and share gameplay experiences. To do the best work possible, we prefer engineers be based at HQ; however, remote work can be considered on a case by case basis.
To apply, please send a short cover email, including your resume or a link to your updated LinkedIn profile and a link to your portfolio (for art positions) to: JOBS@MANTICOREGAMES.COM
- Implement tools to provision and monitor our platform infrastructure in public clouds.
- Troubleshoot operational problems as they arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure issues have been correctly resolved.
- Ensure and provide expertise in best security practices.
- Seek and recommend improvements to current processes and technologies used.
- Participate in code reviews for projects written by your team.
- 3+ years of IT infrastructure development experience in the cloud.
- 3+ years of experience using Linux.
- Networking experience.
- Experience in Devops related practices such as CI/CD and infrastructure automation.
- Hands-on experience with container technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience in multi-region and multi-cloud deployments.
- Experience with Azure and/or gCloud.
- Experience developing in C# and .NET Core.