We are looking for a Senior Producer or Producer for Manticore Games, as we are working in stealth mode on a new form of hardcore multiplayer gameplay, leveraging user generated content.
The position is located in San Mateo, California.
To apply, please send a short cover email, including your resume or a link to your updated LinkedIn profile and a link to your portfolio (for art positions) to: JOBS@MANTICOREGAMES.COM
Keywords: production, scheduling, planning, tasking, project management, coordination, communication, service-oriented leadership
- Work with Lead Producer and PM to strategize project roadmap development and scheduling across all disciplines
- Track, measure, and support development progress across Engineering, Art, Design, Product, & QA
- Drive and own timely completion of project goals across all disciplines
- Collaborate with team leadership to create and execute development roadmaps for various product services
- Facilitate day-to-day tasks and communication between game design, art, and engineering
- Coordinate playtests, brainstorms, game-jams, and project QA
- Resolve issues and questions related to project scheduling. Especially, identify roadblocks or bottlenecks which may impact the team from achieving their goals.
- Be a spokesperson for the consumer experience
- Maintain a "shipping" mindset and ensure resources provide the most value possible
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in production and development of AAA hardcore online games
- At least one AAA online gaming titles shipped in a producer or senior producer role
- Mastery of project management and development tools (Pivotal, Jira, top spreadsheets applications, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- Able to communicate effectively with design, art, product and engineering personnel
- Experience on team using Unreal Engine
- Experience using Unreal Engine
- Experience working on game mods, UGC services
- Previous experience working on action-fantasy and PvP games