Senior Network Gameplay Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Network Gameplay Engineer as we are working in stealth mode on a new form of multiplayer entertainment, revolutionizing the way we create, play, and share gameplay experiences.
We are open to remote work.
To apply, please send a short cover email, including your resume or a link to your updated LinkedIn profile and a link to your portfolio (for art positions) to: JOBS@MANTICOREGAMES.COM
- Develop client-server gameplay code.
- Assist Design in planning and implementing gameplay concepts and player abilities.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in game development.
- Understanding of game networking concepts - peer to peer, client/server, latency compensation, etc.
- Good communication skills - will collaborate with art, design and engineering.
- C++ and C# programming experience.
- Strong 3D math.
- Proven problem-solving and application of good software programming practices.
- Experience using Unreal Engine.
- Experience with PC and console targets.
- Have shipped multiple finished products in a lead or senior position.