Senior Game Engine Engineer
We are looking for a Game Engine Engineer as we are working in stealth mode on a new form of hardcore multiplayer gameplay, leveraging user generated content. We are open to remote work.
To apply, please send a short cover email, including your resume or a link to your updated LinkedIn profile and a link to your portfolio (for art positions) to: JOBS@MANTICOREGAMES.COM
- Maintain and extend engine code.
- Optimize CPU, GPU and memory use.
- Create tools and pipelines that support high performance use of user generated content.
- Assist in developing profiling tools and budgets for both the internal art team and end users.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in game development.
- Good communication skills - will collaborate with art, design and engineering.
- Experience architecting and implementing engine systems, tools and pipelines.
- Experience with runtime and data optimization and memory management.
- Strong C++ background.
- Proven problem-solving and application of good software programming practices.
- Experience maintaining, modifying and extending Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with real time PvP gaming
- Experience with console and mobile targets
- Have shipped multiple finished products