Manticore 2019 Internship Program
Manticore Games is looking for a few highly motivated, passionate game making interns!
We are building a new form of multiplayer gaming.
To apply, please send a short cover email, including your resume or a link to your updated LinkedIn profile and a link to your portfolio (for art positions) to: JOBS@MANTICOREGAMES.COM
By joining us you will:
- Be able to express yourself creatively through hands-on game creation
- Gain game-making experience by working alongside a team that averages 17 years of industry experience per member
- Learn about all the disciplines involved in creating modern online multiplayer games
The hard requirements include:
- The ability to write clearly and concisely
- A strong interest in game creation
- Current college student (exceptions possible)
Soft skills are important. We need people that have the ability to:
- Analyze complicated topics and provide meaningful, actionable feedback
- Learn and apply new concepts quickly (growth mindset!)
- Work independently on vague tasks and self-direct
- Programming, game art, or game design skills
- An aptitude for game design and all of its subcomponents (visual design, gameplay, level design, scripting, crafting a story, testing, logging bugs, etc.)
If you’re interested, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Cover email:
- Describe why you want to work in games
- Answer how you meet the above requirements and provide examples
- Work example (GitHub link, portfolio, etc. - optional but highly recommended)
Note that we are in “stealth mode” and the job description is a bit vague because of this. Fear not, more details are available (contingent on passing the initial screening and signing an NDA).