Lead Backend Engineer
We are looking for a Lead Backend Engineer as we are working in stealth mode on a new form of multiplayer entertainment, revolutionizing the way we create, play, and share gameplay experiences. We are usually open to remote work but this role requires the person to be in the studio.
To apply, please send a short cover email, including your resume or a link to your updated LinkedIn profile and a link to your portfolio (for art positions) to: JOBS@MANTICOREGAMES.COM
- Train and mentor members of your team and provide guidelines and best practices.
- Research and keep up to date with current technologies and processes that would improve your team performance.
- Ensure and provide expertise in best security practices.
- Implement tools to provision and monitor our platform infrastructure in public clouds.
- Promote agile development and participate in code reviews for projects written by your team.
- Experience leading teams and projects from a technical and project management perspective.
- 7+ years of IT infrastructure development experience in the cloud.
- Strong knowledge of containers and container management technologies like Docker, Kubernetes (including Google Kubernetes Engine).
- Solid Linux and networking background.
- Strong background in Devops related practices such as CI/CD and infrastructure automation.
- Experience in multi-region and multi-cloud deployments.
- Experience with Azure and/or gCloud.
- Experience developing in C# and .NET Core.