Junior Backend Engineer
We are looking for a Junior Backend Engineer as we are working in stealth mode on a new form of multiplayer entertainment, revolutionizing the way we create, play, and share gameplay experiences. We are open to remote work.
To apply, please send a short cover email, including your resume or a link to your updated LinkedIn profile and a link to your portfolio (for art positions) to: JOBS@MANTICOREGAMES.COM
- Implement tools to provision and monitor our platform infrastructure in public clouds.
- Help the team troubleshoot operational problems as they arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure issues have been correctly resolved.
- Participate in code reviews for projects written by your team.
- 1 year of IT infrastructure development experience.
- Hands on experience using a private cloud provider.
- Linux and networking knowledge.
- 1 year of experience scripting in at least one of the following: Unix/Linux Shell Scripting, PowerShell, Python
- Experience with Azure and/or gCloud.
- Experience developing in C# and .NET Core.